ESTHETIC DENTISTRY - THE MASTERCLASS
13 Modules Programe with great Masters in Esthetic Dentistry
Dr. Giacomo Dallari
Planning the case in the second millennium, photography, scanning and setting up for esthetics
Collecting data is a crucial part for the esthetic and functional success of our rehabilitations. A deep understanding of protocols and the technologies available nowadays is mandatory to achieve the desired outcome.
GIACOMO DALLARI. DDS, MSc, PhD stud.
- Graduated at the Faculty of Dentistry, University of Milan (italy).
- Obtained the International post-graduate Certificate in Oral Implant Rehabilitation (New York University)
- Adjunct Professor within:
- Master "Implants & Prosthodontics with Advanced Technologies" at University of Bologna.
- Master of “Clinical Periodontology” at Catholic University of Rome.
- Master in "Restorative Dentistry” at University of Naples.
- Lecturer at National and European conferences and Online webinars (DentalXP, OHi-S...)
- Active Member of the Italian Academy of Esthetic Dentistry (AED).
- Private practice in Bologna (Italy) with particular interest in Esthetics with Adhesive and Implant Rehabiltations with a Digital approach.
- Organize an Hands-on course on extended-restorative dentistry with indirect adhesive techniques and implants prosthetics
Dr. Alessandro Conti
Direct and indirect restorations in the esthetic area
Modern restorative dentistry allows us to range from single partial restorations to full arches by using different approaches within the same case, directly and indirectly.
We need to understand and know the different techniques in all their small details, the degree of difficulty obviously is different in multiple restorations rather than in the single tooth restoration.
Dr. ALESSANDRO CONTI
Graduated in Dentistry magna cum laude at the University of Pavia. He is visiting professor at the University of Pavia (Department of Restorative Dentistry) and he has held courses and congresses both in Italy and abroad and he is author of scientific publications on peer reviewed dental journals. Dr. Conti is an active member of the Italian Academy of Esthetic Dentistry and affiliate of the European Academy of Esthetic Dentistry (EAED).
Dr. Conti has established his private practice in Alessandria, Casale Monferrato, Genova and Melegnano cooperating with Drs: Domenico Massironi, Federico Ferraris and Roberto Rossi. His practice is limited to esthetic restorative dentistry and fixed prosthetics.
Dr. Antonio Cerutti
Challenging Esthetic Anterior Restoration: make impossible so simple
At present day tooth preparation, using correctly the new adhesive materials and techniques, and performing tooth-colored restorations are the major objectives of modern restorative dentistry.
Direct anterior restorations are among the most complex operative procedures. Large dental defects pose a formidable challenge for esthetic and long lasting success. The technique is demanding and requires proper time as well as a good clinical approach.
This session is designed by Professor Antonio Cerutti to inform the dental professionists how best to overcome these challenges. Working with a strategic approach that will lend itself to highly consistent outcomes, each delegate will raise their skill level, giving them more confidence when approaching these situations in everyday practice.
- Anterior direct large restoration: how to achieve an high esthetic excellence
- Top procedures for success in Diastema and dental crown defects
Dr. ANTONIO CERUTTI
- Professor of Restorative Dentistry at Dental School and Dental Hygiene School, University of Brescia.
- Chair and Director of Restorative Department at University of Brescia Dental School.
- Active Member and Committee Evaluation Former Member of Endodontics Italian Society (SIE).
- President of Italian Academy of Esthetic Dentistry (IAED) 2017-2018.
- Active Member of Restorative Dentistry Italian Society and Council Member in charge (SIDOC) and International Association for Dental Research (IADR).
- Founder Member of Italian Academy of Esthetic Dentistry (IAED) and Council Member in charge.
- Editor in chief of Italian Journal of Endodontics 2008-2011.
- Awarded the “Garberoglio” Research Award of the Endodontic Italian Society (SIE) Research Group in 1996, 2000 and 2007 and in 2007 and 2015 the “Pietro De Fazio” Research Prize of Restorative Dentistry Italian Society (SIDOC).
- Author of more 200 scientific paper and extensive publications in Restorative Dentistry and Endodontics.
- Co-author multimedia textbook “Guidelines in Adhesive Dentistry: the key to success” Quintessenz Verlags-GmbH, Berlin 2007 ( Italian, English, Germany, Russian editions) and textbook “Restauri estetico-adesivi indiretti parziali nei settori posteriori” Utet Scienze Mediche 2007 ( Italian, Spanish editions).
- Board Editoriali Member of International e Italian Journal (European J. Of Esthetic Dentistry, Giornale Italiano di Endodonzia, Cosmetic Dentistry).
- Reviewer of International and Italian Journals (J. of Adhesive Dentistry, Quintessence International, Minerva Stomatologica, International J. of Esthetic Dentistry, Giornale Italiano di Endodonzia, Cosmetic Dentistry).
- Lecturer in International Congress and Hands-on and Master class Courses in Restorative Dentistry and Endodontics.
- Private practice limited to Restorative Dentistry and Endodontics.
Dr. Riccardo Ammannato
Planning and treating the worn dentition for function and esthetics
Worn Dentition? Direct (Index Technique©) and indirect (composite ceramic onlays) adhesive management through a non invasive approach.
The range of restorative options, on worn dentition, is getting wider. Composite and ceramic materials are an option that can adequately respond to mechanical stress, offering natural aesthetics and an effective adhesion when treated with specific protocols. The lecture will provide, through a hybrid approach, indications and protocols to treat severe worn dentition through a new no prep approach increasing the VDO: “The Index technique”.
Plus the lecture will also focus on when and how to bond on worn dentition, additive partial indirect restorations in composite and/or ceramic, depending on the clinical context or kind of wear.
All the step by step protocols will be addressed through images and videos in order to have a clear overview of this technique through an analog and digital workflow.
Dr. RICCARDO AMMANNATO
- Graduated at Genoa University (Italy) in 1999.
- Internship at the Department of Operative and Restorative Dentistry, University of Zurich under the guidance of Prof. F. Lutz; studying adhesive dentistry and its applications in operative and prosthetic dentistry.
- Teacher at University of Rome Tor Vergata (Italy) for the year 2017 in the Restorative and Esthetic course. Direct by Prof F. Mangani.
- Active Member of:
- European Academy Esthetic Dentistry (EAED);
- Italian Academy of Restorative AIC (Accademia Italiana di Odontoiatria Conservativa e Restaurativa);
- Italian Academy Esthetic Dentistry (IAED).
- He has developed and published in 2015 and 2018 on the International Journal of Esthetic Dentistry (IJED), a new and no prep approach to restore worn dentition: The “Index Technique”
- Author of articles on adhesive and restorative dentistry and speaker in international courses and congresses.
- He currently practices at his office in Genoa, with multidisciplinary approach, but focusing on esthetics and restorative dentistry.
Dr. Fabio Cosimi
Laminates: past, present and future
The topic of this lecture will be about the approach to optimize the time of treatment and the overall smile aesthetic result, using the veneers technique.
The clinical cases will illustrate every aspect of this technique, that will guarantee satisfaction to dentists and patients.
Dr. FABIO COSIMI
- Graduated in Medicine and Surgery from the "La Sapienza" University of Rome.
- Specialized with honors in Odontostomatology at the same University.
- Active member of the European Academy Esthetic Dentistry.
- Honorary member of the Italian Dental Aesthetic Society.
- Active member of numerous Italian and foreign scientific societies.
- He received the Continuum Education in Esthetic Dentistry from the UCLA University of Los Angeles.
- He has had the position of Adjunct Professor in several Italian universities.
- Author of numerous scientific publications in Italian and foreign magazines on the subject of dental aesthetics.
- Speaker at national and international conferences.
- Lecturer in training and specialization courses for dentists in Italy and abroad.
- He collaborates as Opinion Leader with companies in the dental sector for the development of materials related to dental aesthetics.
Dr. Eugenio Longo
Periodontal Plastic Surgery new materials and methods
Soft tissue augmentation techniques have become crucial element to improve tissue volume and quality in periodontal and peri-implant plastic surgery. Even more in esthetic area , when clinicians faces failures, knowledge of principle of flaps design and management is a key aspect for success.
Principles of root coverage techniques can be applied successfully in implant dentistry: envelope flaps, correct grafting area, suturing techniques and other mucogingival features are common key points between periodontal and implant soft tissue plastic surgery ; at our days new devices such surgical stents , smile design or 3d printed models are indispensable to improve treatment plan precision and preview final outcomes. One of the topics of my discussion will be guided periodontal surgery.
EUGENIO LONGO, DDS
- Graduated in dentistry and dental prosthodontics at University of Siena cum laude in 2009 .
- Active member of Italian Academy of Osteointegration.
- Active member of Italian Academy of Esthetic Dentistry.
- Member of Italian Society of Periodontology.
- Member of ITI (International Team of Implantology).
- Assistant Clinical Professor University of Genova (Italy), Dept. of Surgical Sciences.
- Professor at Master in Implantology and Prosthodontics 2018-2019 University of Genova.
- Professor at Master in Esthetic Dentistry 2018-2019 University of Genova.
- Professor at Master of Periodontology 2018-2019 University of Florence, Scientific Coordinator Prof. Francesco Cairo.
- Professor at Master in Digital Dentistry University of Brescia 2021-22
- Author of international articles and speaker about periodontology, implantology and oral surgery.
- From 2014 Scientific Coordinator of an hands on course at University of Uninove in Sao Paulo (Brazil).
Dr. Roberto Rossi
Diagnosis and Multi-disciplinary approach at treating altered passive eruption
Altered Passive Eruption is a condition often affecting the smile of our patients. Modern diagnostic means allow us to diagnose, plan and treat such cases. The presentation will describe how to perform the proper diagnosis and plan the case in function of an excellent esthetic outcome. We will see how the team interacts in treating multi-disciplinary cases.
Dr. ROBERTO ROSSI
Graduated in dentistry with honours in Genova and then specialized in Periodontotogy at Boston University Graduate School of Dental Medicine in 1992.
He received the M.Sc.D. In Periodontology with a publication in the Journal of Periodontotogy.
After returning to Italy he established a practice limited to Periodontology and Implant Dentistry.
Has been doing research in the field of guided tissue regeneration with different groups. He has been a professor in the departments of Periodontotogy in different universities (Genova, Padova, Pisa, Chieti, Roma) and is a professor at the Master in Periodontology Programme at the University of Roma Sapienza since 2000.
He is a member of the Italian Society of Perio. (SIdP), International member of the American Academy of Periodontology and an active member of the Italian Society of Esthetic Dentistry (IAED). He is an honorary member of the Bohemian Society of Implantology and former secretary of the Boston University Italian Alumni Association.
Dr. Rossi is a national and international speaker and an author of publications on peer reviewed magazines. He is also a co-author of the book Bone Biomaterials and Beyond having particularly contributed to the chapters on guided tissue regeneration.
Dr. Marco Redemagni
Immediate implants in the esthetic zone
Early implant placement is one treatment option for implant therapy following single-tooth extraction in the anterior maxilla. In this lecture are presented some key-factors to analyze and to follow to obtain a predictable and nice esthetic result.
Dr. MARCO REDEMAGNI
1990: Graduated in Medicine and Surgery at the University of Milan.
1996: Received his specialization in Odontostomatology.
1997: Followed a stage in oral surgery with prof. Philip Boyne at the Loma Linda University
1997-1999 Clinical assistant professor of Oral Surgery. He worked with prof. Carlo Maiorana at the University of Milan.
1997-1999 Taught oral surgery at the University of Milan.
1999-2001 Clinical assistant professor of Dental Prosthesis. He worked with prof. Franco Santoro at the University of Milan.
2001-2005 Taught prostheses at the University of Milan.
2001-2003 Tutor with prof. Carlo Maiorana and prof. Massimo Simion in the Department of Periodontology, Implant Surgery and Prosthesis of the University of Milan.
Lecturer in the Masters and Postgraduate Program of the University of Naple and Milan.
Dr. Redemagni has a private practice in Lomazzo (CO) and in Milan, Italy.
He is particularly interested in periodontology, implant surgery, prosthesis and esthetic dentistry.
Active member of the European Academy of Esthetic Dentistry and of the European Association for Osseointegration. Member of the Accademia Italiana di Odontoiatria Protesica and the Società Italiana di Osteointegrazione.
Founding member and president of the Italian Academy of Esthetic Dentistry.
Authored some scientific papers and coauthored “Osteointegrazione avanzata” and “Advanced Osseointegration” Ed. RC Libri with Prof. F. Santoro and Prof. C. Maiorana; “Bone augmentation in the aesthetic area with Bio Oss and Bio Gide” Ed. Italiapress with Prof. C. Maiorana et Al. He took part in the realization of “Esthetic rehabilitation in fixed prosthodontics” Vol. 1 e Vol. 2 Ed. Quintessence International Publishing with Dr. M. Fradeani.
Speaker at several congresses.
Dr. Salvatore D'Amato
Immediate implants in complicated sites
The management of compromised post-extraction sockets.
The aesthetic management of compromised post-extraction sockets in daily quality dentistry is a challenge that can be addressed with a systematic approach if the key factors are properly interpreted to achieve a correct diagnosis, the choice of treatment plan and the method of therapy. Immediate Vs delayed implant placement is one of the most appropriate solutions if the surgical and prosthetic protocols respect the predictability of the project. However, in different anatomical conditions, the immediate approach also requires the modification of hard and soft tissues which can be carried out preliminary or contextually to implant surgery.
The analysis of these tissues and the related modifications are another key point to access a type of aesthetic and less invasive treatment. The digital approach will be considered to the extent that it can improve the quality of diagnosis and procedures in relation also to time and costs. Finally, the influence of prosthetic management on the optimization and stabilization of the perimplant complex will be considered.
Dr. SALVATORE D’AMATO
Associate Professor and Director of the master’s degree in Oral Implantology at the Maxillo-Facial-Surgery- Department of Medical, Surgical and Dental Specialties School of Medicine of Campania University “Luigi Vanvitelli” Naples-Italy.
President in coming of the Italian Academy Aesthetic dentistry and Active Member of various National and International Academic Associations.
Dr. D'Amato is particularly interested in alveolar process atrophy and post-extraction complex alveolar treatments.
He focuses on interdisciplinary approach in collaboration with several noteworthy colleagues and technicians.
Dr. Alessandro Pozzi
Planning digital esthetic implants in full mouth reconstructions
Nowadays patients demand for a restoration that looks natural and this requirement has to be granted in the most simple, fast, accurate and pain-free way. The computer guided implant surgery and the Navigation system introduced a novel minimally invasive concept in the treatment of total edentulous and terminal dentition patients, with new digital algorithms that allow the daily use of this disruptive innovation. Moreover, novel digital platforms can embed all the diagnostic information obtained from CBCT, allowing a digital pathway based on facially driven virtual diagnostic waxing, prosthetically and soft tissue driven implant positioning and immediate fabrication of implant-supported screw-retained interim restorations. The new DASS technique to sculpture the bone and soft tissue and achieve a scalloped interface for pink free restoration will be presented, as well us up to 15 years of follow up complete arch zirconia based prosthetic solution.
- Understanding the benefits and disadvantages of using digitally guided surgery and prosthetics techniques.
- Gain knowledge on the different clinical indication of CAD/CAM template guided implant surgery and x-guide navigation assited implant surgery.
- Feel confidence and being able to differentiate when immediate loading is feasible.
- Managing the soft tissue interface for pink free zirconia based complete arch restorations with a digitally assisted protocol.
Alessandro Pozzi, DDS
Has been in practice in Rome, Italy since 1997, and formally trained in the inter-related areas of Orthodontics, Oral surgery and Prosthodontics.
Currently he has been entitled by the Italian Ministry of Education and Research as Full Professor in Oral Sciences and he is Adjunct Associate Professor at the Goldstein Center for Esthetics and Implant Dentistry of Augusta University, USA. Researcher and scientist, widely published, he has been carrying on clinical researches on the cutting edges technologies to integrate the digital workflow in the clinical practice. As a researcher, he has been selected to receive the 2013 Judson C. Hickey Scientific Writing Award in the Clinical Report Category.
Guest Lecturer in the Continuing Education in Implant Dentistry at the UCLA University, Los Angeles. Active member of the Academy of Osseointegration and of the Italian Academy of Esthetic Dentistry. He has been lecturing in the most prestigious congresses and academies since 2010. He holds international training courses on digital implant dentistry and aesthetics in his center for Oral Rehabilitation based in Rome Italy.
Dr. Sergio Piano
Solutions to simple and complex full arch cases
In this presentation, a simplified approach for minimising both the surgical impact and the treatment time is proposed, thanks in particular to an accurate pre-operative analysis, a digital workflow and a simplified prosthetic phase. Fully-documented clinical cases will contribute to illustrate this technique by means of high quality pictures and videos.
Dr. SERGIO PIANO
- Graduated DDS cum laude at the University of Genova, Italy in 1988.
- Visiting Assistant in 1991-1992 at the University of Geneva, Switzerland, Departments of Fixed Prosthodontics (Prof. Belser), Periodontology (Prof.
Cimasoni) and Oral Surgery (Prof. Fiore-Donno, Dr. Bernard).
- Active Member of IAO (Italian Academy of Osseointegration) and of IAED (Italian Academy of Esthetic Dentistry).
- Affiliate Member of EAED (European Academy of Esthetic Dentistry).
- ITI Fellow and Member of ITI Italian Section Leadership Team with the role of ITI Study Clubs Coordinator.
- Regular national and international lecturer in more than 30 countries on surgical and prosthetic topics in Implantology.
- Author of several papers written in the same area of Dentistry.
- University Lecturer for Second Level Masters Degree in Computer-Guided Implantology (University of Rome “G. Marconi”), in Periodontology and
Implantology (University of Naples “Federico IIº”) and in Digital Dentistry (University of Brescia)
Dr. Mattia Fontana
Orthodontic solutions to achieve esthetics
A severe malocclusion can have a negative impact on esthetic perception, quality of life and smile esthetics.
Orthodontic treatment is strictly involved in re-establish a correct occlusion, equilibrate skeletal growth, promote oral health and function and give a pleasant smile.
The presentation will be focused on the correction of some malocclusions which determine a severe facial and esthetic impairments such as severe crowding, increased overjet, inadequate incisor exposure and skeletal discrepancy.
Dr. MATTIA FONTANA
|2007||Degree in Dentistry (110/110 cum laude) University of Parma (Italy)|
|2011||Specialist in Orthodontics (50/50 cum laude) University of Insubria (Italy)|
|2011||Registered Swiss Orthodontist in the Swiss Confederation|
|2018||European Board of Orthodontists certificate|
|2019||Italian Board of Orthodontics certificate|
|2019||Winner of the Italian Academy of Esthetic Dentistry’s Challenge|
|2019||Active Member of the Italian Academy of Esthetic Dentistry|
|Today||Member of American Association of Orthodontists (AAO), World Federation of Orthodontics (WFO), European Orthodontic Society (EOS), Italian Orthodontic Society (SIDO) and Italian Society of Bidimensional Technique (Si.Te.Bi.)|
|Today||He has given lectures in Italy and abroad; he has published several international papers and a chapter’s book|
|Today||He works in Italy and Switzerland dealing orthodontics full-time|
Dr. Giano Ricci
Esthetics in multi-disciplinary cases
Recapturing function and esthetics in advances periodontal cases requires extensive scientific knowledge and consolidated clinical experience.
Furthermore in most cases a multidisciplinary approach is needed in order to obtain long term results.
During the presentation concepts and techniques will be analyzed in detail.
Dr. Giano Ricci
Graduated in medicine and specialized in dentistry at University of Florence Italy. In 1974 obtained the Master of Science degree in Periodontology from Boston University. He is an author of numerous publications in the periodontal field and author of the book “Diagnosis and Periodontal Therapy” published by Quintessence (2014).
Active member of the European Federation of Periodontology (EFP), Honorary Member of the Italian Academy of Prosthetic Dentistry (AIOP), he is Co Founder, Past President, Active Member of the Italian Society of Periodontology (SIDP) and cofounder, Past President of the European Academy of Esthetic Dentistry (EAED) and Immediate Past President of the Italian Academy of Esthetic Dentistry (IAED).
Dr. Ricci has delivered lectures, practical demonstrations, continuing education courses in Periodontology, Implantology, and Esthetic Dentistry in Europe, the United States, and Japan.
Condiciones de Pago
15:00 a 16:15
Doctor: Giacomo Dallari
“Planning the case in the second millennium, photography, scanning and setting up for esthetics”.
BREAK: 10 minutos
16:25 a 17:40
Doctor: Alessandro Conti
“Direct and indirect restorations in the esthetic area”.
BREAK: 10 minutos
17:50 a 19:05
Doctor: Antonio Cerutti
“Challenging Esthetic Anterior Restoration: make impossible so simple”.
BREAK: 10 minutos
20:15 a 21:30
Doctor: Riccardo Ammannato
“Planning and treating the worn dentition for function and esthetic”.
15:00 a 16:15
Doctor: Fabio Cosimi
“Laminates, past present and future”.
BREAK: 10 minutos
16:25 a 17:40
Doctor: Eugenio Longo
“Periodontal Plastic Surgery new materials and methods”.
BREAK: 15 minutos
17:50 a 19:05
Doctor: Roberto Rossi
“Diagnosis and Multi-disciplinary approach at treating altered passive eruption”.
BREAK: 10 minutos
20:15 a 21:30
Doctor: Marco Redemagni
“Immediate implants in the esthetic zone.”
14:00 a 15:15
Doctor: Giano Ricci
“Esthetics in multi-disciplinary cases.”
BREAK: 10 minutos
15:25 a 16:40
Doctor: Salvatore D’Amato
“Immediate implants in compromised sites.”
BREAK: 10 minutos
16:50 a 18:05
Doctor: Alessandro Pozzi
“Planning digital esthetic implants in full mouth reconstructions.”
BREAK: 10 minutos
18:15 a 19:30
Doctor: Sergio Piano
“Solutions to simple and complex full arch cases.”
BREAK: 10 minutos
19:40 a 20:55
Doctor: Mattia Fontana
“Orthodontic solutions to achieve esthetics.”
- CERTIFICACIÓN: El curso tendrá un Diploma de Certificación Educativa por la UCAM.
- IDIOMA: Inglés (No habrá traducción simultanea)