Root coverage grafting has progressed from use of palatal donor tissue to use of allografts. Recipient site preparation has improved from open sites requiring surface incisions to pouch and tunnel preparations with no surface incisions. These advances have produced results demonstrated in controlled trials to be equivalent to the more invasive alternative procedures while enhancing esthetics as well as the patient’s experience during and after surgery. Application of current proven minimally invasive grafting techniques using a new xenograft, NovoMatrix, available in Spain, Italy, Germany and the UK will be shown.
Upon completion of this presentation, participants will be able to:
- Discuss the evolution of soft tissue grafting techniques.
- Cite the evidence for improved outcome parameters with allografts in the tunnel technique.
- Describe the advantages of NovoMatrix in the tunnel technique.
How to join?
This incredible webinar is free and for a small group. In order to participate and don´t miss your seat, you have to:
- Register at this link: https://bit.ly/2wrAvSA
- Wait for your confirmation email with the link to join the meeting.
- Join the meeting on April 23th at 6:00 pm CET.
Condiciones de pago
6.00 pm CET (EUROPE)
12.00 pm NY
9.00 am LA
11.00 am CHICAGO