This presentation will focus on 15 key risk factors for the prevention of sinus graft infection. Important topics to be covered include, but are not limited to, abnormal anatomy, management of both large and complete membrane perforations, grafting in the presence of pathology, antibiotic coverage, and CBCT evaluation.
- Under the importance of 15 key risk factors for the prevention of sinus graft infections.
- Understand the management of large and complete membrane perforations.
- Understand the protocol of sinus grafting in the presence of pathology.
How to join?
This incredible webinar is free and for a small group. In order to participate and don’t miss your seat, you have to:
- Register at this link https://bit.ly/2wrAvSA
- Wait for your confirmation email with the link to join the meeting.
- Join the meeting on April 21th at 6:30 pm CET.
Condiciones de pago
6.30 pm CET (EUROPE)
12.30 pm NY
9.30 am LA
11.30 am CHICAGO