This Cookies Policy applies to citizens and permanent legal residents of the European economic area. Last updated on 10/16/2021
1. DEFINITION AND GENERIC FUNCTION OF COOKIES
BE DENTAL EXPERT TRAINING, S.L. (BEIDE), the owner of this website informs that cookies and/or similar technologies are used for store and retrieve information when you browse. In general, these technologies can serve very diverse purposes, such as, for example, recognizing you as a user, obtaining information about your browsing habits, or customizing the way the content is displayed. The specific uses we make of these technologies are described below.
2. INFORMATION ABOUT THE TYPE OF COOKIES USED AND THEIR PURPOSE
- Necessary: This category includes Technical and Personalization cookies. They are essential for navigation and the proper functioning of our website. They allow, for example, to control traffic and data communication, access parts of restricted access, access the service with predefined characteristics based on a series of criteria, such as the language, the type of browser through which The service is accessed, the regional configuration from which the service is accessed, etc., allow the process of purchasing an order, using security elements, storing content to be able to broadcast videos or share content through social networks.
- Analytics: are those that, processed by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the statistical measurement and analysis of the use that users make of the service offered. For this, your browsing on our website is analyzed in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer you.
- Behavioral Advertising: are those that, processed by us or by third parties, allow us to analyze your Internet browsing habits so that we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
3. WHICH COOKIES DO WE USE
- First-party cookies: These are those that are sent to your computer from our own computers or domains and from which we provide the service you request.
- Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to your computer from a computer or domain that is not managed by us, but by another collaborating entity. Such as, for example, those used by social networks, or by external content such as Google Maps, which allow the number of users to be quantified and thus carry out the statistical measurement and analysis of the use that users make of the service offered. For this, your browsing on our website is analyzed in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer you. In the following links you can consult the cookie policies of the third-party services with which we have contracted:
5. HOW TO MANAGE YOUR CONSENT
If you decide to change your Preferences later, in the same visit or in a subsequent visit, you can return at any time to our Cookie Consent banner, using the link “Manage your consent” shown below or in the “Manage cookies ” that is fixed at the bottom of all the pages of the Website. The Cookie Consent banner will be displayed again, allowing you to change your preferences or withdraw your consent entirely.
6. MANAGEMENT OF COOKIES THROUGH THE BROWSER
Browsers provide methods to block or delete cookies used by any website. The user can use the options offered by their browser to delete or completely block our cookies automatically or manually. Another option is to change your browser settings to receive a message each time a cookie is placed. Depending on the way you configure your browser, our cookies may appear again by simply reloading the pages of the Website or they may be completely blocked. Keep in mind that some services or functionalities of the Website will not be available or will not work correctly if some or all cookies are disabled.
For more information on how to manage cookies through the browser, see the instructions in the “Help” or “Settings” section of the browser on your computer or mobile device, or at the following links:
7. WE DO NOT TRANSFER DATA TO THIRD COUNTRIES MADE BY THE EDITOR
8. PROFILE CREATION
We do not create profiles
9. CONSERVATION PERIOD
- Session cookies: These are temporary cookies that remain in the browser until the User leaves the website, so none is stored on their computer or mobile device. The information obtained through these cookies is used to analyze traffic patterns on the website. In the long run, this allows us to provide a better experience to improve the content and facilitate its use.
- Persistent cookies: they are stored on your computer or mobile device and our website reads them every time the User makes a new visit. Persistent cookies have a specific expiration date and will stop working after that date. We generally use these cookies to facilitate purchase and registration services.