The Clear Vision into The Future of Dentistry Meeting and 19th Annual Scientific Session of the Academy of Microscope Enhanced Dentistry (AMED). The Meeting will take place in Chicago, IL October 23-25. 2020 at the Hyatt Centric Hotel a fantastic venue for our Meeting. It will be both In-Person and Virtual.
AMED’s 2020 meeting will be a multidisciplinary meeting marketed to ALL dentists and specialists, and not just microscope users. Our program will feature speakers from all over the world focused on better clinical outcomes in all disciplines from Oral Surgery to Restorative Dentistry. We have also partnered with the Japanese Association of Microscope Dentistry to bring speakers and attendees from Japan. The 2020 Clear Vision into The Future of Dentistry Meeting hosted by AMED will provide a great learning environment than ever before at an AMED meeting and your chance to become a CERTIFIED AMED Member and Microscope User.
Our Speakers and Topics will be:
Meeting times will be 8am to 5:30pm Central Standard Time
- Dr. Ali Sadr: Seeing is Believing: Application of Optical Coherence Tomography in the Research and Practice of Dentistry
- Dr. Rick Miron: Understanding Platelet Rich Fibrin: From Biological Background to Clinical Indications
- Drs. Guillaume Jouanny & Bertrand Khayat Microsurgical Endodontics: From Theory to Practice
- Dr. John Roberson: PharmaDMD + MEP: Combination of Pharmacology with Medical Emergency Preparedness
- Nick Fortune: Successful Business Structures: The Keys to Protecting Your Wealth
- Angela Ward: Patients HATE Traditional Dentistry! WTH! Give ‘em What They WANT-and Get Paid for it!
- Intro to Microscopy Introductory Courses
- Dr. Thomas Kepic: Prognosis for the Periodontally Compromised Tooth
- Dr. Laurence Rifkin: Macro and Micro Aesthetics, Face to Finesse
- Dr. Bruno Azevedo: Task-Specific-Rendering – A New Era of 3D Imaging in Dentistry
- Ian McNickle New Patient Growth thru Digital Marketing
- Drs. Juan Carlos/Jorge Zapata: Ergonomics & Microphotography
- Introduction to Microscopy: Saturday 9am-12pm CST
We are also proud to announce that we will have an introduction to Dental Microscopy program. This will provide non-AMED members and other dentists who are not using the microscope an opportunity to get an introduction to high-magnification dentistry.
The entire Virtual Registration is only $399, less the 20% discount and you will receive, at least 16 hours of ADA and AGD Approved education. Please note: Once you register any course you missed, you will be able to go back and watch them following the event and still get continuing education for.
AMED is focused on expanding the use of the dental microscope to all branches of dentistry. We are offering a discount of 20% to all BEIDE Followers. Please go to https://microscopedentistry.com/p/2020-Annual-Session-p45373.aspwhere you can find more information on the event and upon registering
Use code BEIDE for your 20% Discount off of your registration
Should you have any questions or to sign up please feel free to contact our offices at email@example.com
The Code to use is BEIDE