Vestibular Socket Therapy
A novel Treatment Protocol for rehabilitating intact & Compromised Fresh Extraction Sockets in the Aesthetic Zone with immediate implant placement.
Presented By the founder Dr. Abdelsalam Elaskary
The art & science of the Vestibular Socket Therapy
In this unique course you will get the opportunity to try specially fabricated training VST models, newly designed VST instruments Kit, and learn how to place immediate implants via cad cam on the training model , and watch the unique VST animations that facilitate the complete understanding of the concept.
- Realize the fate and limitations of the traditional immediate implant placement procedures in the esthetic zone.
- Understand the Vestibular root removal technique
- Comprehend the Bone shielding concept
- Gain understanding of the Vestibular socket therapy concept, the benefits of the novel VST instrument kit, treatment scop, get to know the scientific evidence as well as the clinical rials made that boost the superiority to the VST.
- Learn how to implement the Vestibular socket preservation therapy.
- Learn how does the VST protocol influence positively to your patient’s acceptance.
Friday, January 26, 2024
|9:00 – 9:30||Registration, Refreshments and coffee, acquaintance.|
|9:30 am – 10:30 am||The fate of various interventions of immediate implant placement in Fresh extraction sockets.|
|10:30 am – 11:00 am||Short break|
|11:00 am – 12:00 m||The rational of the novel Vestibular Socket therapy, bone shielding concept, vestibular root removal concept.|
|12:00 m – 1:00 pm||Lunch break.|
|1:00 pm – 2:30 pm||The 6 days protocol for treating infected fresh extraction sockets & clinical applications, general discussions.|
|2:30 pm – 3:00 pm||Short break|
|3:00 pm – 5:00 pm||VST Workshop|
- Use the VST approach to treat defective labial plate of bone
- 3-dimensional placement of immediate implant in the esthetic zone
- Experience using the dual guide to perform vestibular root removal technique
- Stabilize the bone shield to regenerate the lost labial plate of bone
- Chair-side fabrication of customized healing during the VST surgery
- Repair palatal bone socket defect by using the palatal access incision and bone shield placement
- Fabricate immediate provisional restoration in nonfunctional loading cases
- Apply the 6 days protocol to treat infected sockets immediately
- Use alloderm or novomatrix to treat thin-walled socket soft tissues
- Treat healed defects alveolar bone ridge with VTT vestibular tunnelling therapy with palatal access shield stabilization
(Includes 3.5 hours of theory in the morning + 2 hours of practice in the afternoon)
COURSE PRICE: 1600 €
EARLY REGISTRATION PRICE
(until November 30, 2023)
Acquire a Premium Membership and you will get an additional 10% discount on this course
Special price for groups from 4 people
Installment payment available
(Request installment payment to firstname.lastname@example.org)
CANCELLATION POLICY: Reimbursement for canceling attendance at this course will be: a) 100% of the amount paid if requested six (06) months or more in advance of the course date, or b) 50% of the amount paid if the request is made less than six (06) months in advance and at least one (01) month before the date of the course. Refunds will not be processed for cancellation requests received less than one month before the course date. The refund will be made in the same bank account, Paypal account or Credit Card with which the corresponding payment was made. The cancellation request must be made by the participant or their legal representative and must be sent to the email email@example.com.
- Face to face Theoretical-Practical Course
- Language: English (with simultaneous translation into Spanish)
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org