Vestibular Socket Therapy
This presentation describes a novel clinical protocol to treat wide verities of fresh extraction sites (thin, or deficient labial plate of bone, severely compromised, actively infected) with immediate implant placement, the protocol is designed to repair any defective socket environment while placing an immediate implant at the same surgical setting thus providing immediacy also proven to offer an unpreceded predictable clinical outcome. This course will highlight the extensively published studies using the VST protocol with a special emphasis on the long term (three years) follow up data. This unique course you will get the opportunity to try specially fabricated training VST models, newly designed VST instruments, and watch targeted VST animations that facilitate the complete understanding of the concept.
Are you ready to VST?
- Realize the fate and limitations of the traditional immediate implant placement procedures in the esthetic zone.
- Understand the accurate diagnosis of various types of fresh extraction sockets.
- Comprehend the limitations of the current techniques to treat compromised fresh extraction sockets in the esthetic zone.
- Gain understanding of the Vestibular socket therapy concept, treatment scop, get to know the scientific evidence as well as the clinical rials made that boost the superiority to the VST.
- Learn how to implement the VST in your daily practices and use it as a practice builder.
- Learn how does the VST protocol influence positively to your patient’s acceptance.
|10:00 am – 10:30 am||Registration, Refreshments and coffee, acquaintance.|
|10:30 am – 11:30 am||Fresh extraction sockets: biology, physiology, & management of various socket conditions.|
|11:30 am – 12:00 pm||Short break.|
|12:00 pm – 1:30 pm||The rational of Vestibular Socket therapy .|
|1:30 pm – 2:30 pm||Lunch break.|
|2:30 pm – 3:30 pm||A step-by-step protocol of the VST & clinical applications, general discussions.|
|3:30 pm – 6:00 pm||VST Workshop|
(Includes 4 hours of theory in the morning + 3 hours of practice in the afternoon)
COURSE PRICE: 1600 €
Price for early registration
(until september 30, 2022)
- LANGUAGE: English (Simultaneous spanish translation available)