Day 1. Lecture and live demonstrations.
Throughout the years proper protocols were created by top world specialists.
Then, microscopes and other magnification systems were introduced into a daily practice, and now it is difficult to imagine dentistry without them.
Everything seemed completed. But no…
Modern dentistry moves one. We are going digital.
- Analogue Digital dentistry
- Patient’s first Proper communication.
- Photo/video documentation
- Digital CR position determination.
- Modjaw 4D integration
- Digital Scanning strategies
- Face scanning as powerful tool
- 3D design of future smile in lab
- 3D printing
- Mock-up transfer
- Micro invasive preparation for crowns and
- Importance of Loupes and microscopes.
- Fabrication of provisional
- Final restorations
- 3D staining
- Importance of
- Short presentation about preparation for veneers and
- Pre scanning with intra oral
- Preparation of 5 teeth for veneers and (Live demo and hands-on)
- Final scanning with intra oral (Live demo and hands-on)
- Fabrication of provisional (Live demo and hands-on)
Course Price: 3100€
Price for early registration
(until October 10, 2022)
- LANGUAGE: English with simultaneous translation into Spanish.