The 3rd edition of the Digital Dentistry Society Global Congress, the world’s largest scientific event among the digital dentistry community.
The congress will feature leading clinical experts and researchers who will discuss the most innovative digital technologies and established clinical procedures: Artificial and Human Intelligence in Modern Dentistry will be the focus of this year event.
Topics & Program
AI can be used to create highly accurate and customized implant abutments and restorations, which can improve the overall success rate and aesthetic outcome of implant treatments as well as help dentists make more informed treatment decisions.
AI is used in esthetic dentistry to aid in the design and fabrication of restorative and cosmetic restorations.
AI is being explored in esthetic dentistry is in the development of predictive models that can help dentists identify the most effective treatment options.
AI-powered technologies and software can help orthodontists predict treatment outcomes, develop treatment plans that are tailored to individual patients’ needs, execute orthodontic treatments more effectively and improve the quality of care.
AI significantly improves the accuracy, speed, and overall quality of prosthetic restoration, such as dentures, crowns, and bridges. AI algorithms can analyze digital scans of a patient to model highly precise and customized solutions for the unique anatomy of the patient.
AI algorithms can be used to analyze medical images to identify areas of concern and used to create 3D models of the affected area, in order to plan procedures and manage follow ups more effectively.
AI can help in the analysis of medical images, such as digital X-rays, CBCT scans, and other imaging modalities with greater accuracy and speed. Furthermore, by analyzing patient data, AI can help identify the most effective treatment options for individual patients.
Call for Posters
A new amazing prize for DDS Call for Posters!
We are happy to announce the call for the submission of Abstracts for the e-Poster Session of the 2023 Digital Dentistry Society (DDS) Global Congress, to be held in Casablanca, Morocco, from 12 to 14 October 2023.
Researchers and Clinicians who will submit their Abstracts and have it accepted for Oral Presentation will have the opportunity to present their results in a 7 minutes short lecture in front of a panel of experts selected by the Digital Dentistry Society.
The Oral Presentations will take place on Thursday 12th October, from 9am to 1pm.
The three best Oral Presentations per category will be awarded with a prize of 1500€, 1000€ and 500€ respectively, with a special mention during the Congress Gala Dinner, on Friday 13th November.
In addition, all accepted Abstracts will be published in the Proceedings of the Digital Dentistry Society (DDS) Global Congress, a thematic issue of the Journal of Dentistry (Elsevier, Q1, indexed Pubmed, Impact Factor 4.9, Citescore 6.8), the flagship journal of the Society. All published Abstracts will be indexed in Scopus.
- You need to purchase the event ticket before submitting a Poster.
- Log in with your credentials in the FORM HERE.
- Remember the abstract submission deadline end on August 30th!
- You should be all set. You can now submit your abstract only before August 30th!
- Abstract Submissions must be performed online, using the e-Poster Portal provided immediately after registration to the Congress.
- The Abstracts must be submitted under one of the following categories: Basic Research or Clinical Applications.
- Name and surname of the authors, including their affiliation, must be written in the appropriate templates; a valid email address must be provided for the Presenter.
- No more than four authors are allowed per submission.
- All abstracts must be written in a clearly intelligible English language, must be concise (maximum 250 words) and structured into Purpose, Methods, Results and Conclusions.
- Four to six keywords must be provided.
- The deadline for Abstract submission is August 30th 2023.
- The Presenters of the accepted e-Posters will be notified by email by the Digital Dentistry Sociey (DDS) Scientific Committee, not later than September 15th.
- After having received the Notification of Abstract Acceptance, the Presenters will receive a template in pptx for the preparation of the e-Poster.
- The e-Poster must be prepared following the guidelines embedded in the template, saved in pdf format and sent back by email to the Scientific Committee no later than September 30th 2023.
- Projects being submitted must be original research.
- Individuals can co-author multiple abstracts.
- Presenter must disclose any personal or co-author potential conflict of interest.
- Previously published abstracts (in print or any electronic format) or those presented at another meeting are not allowed.
- Authors of presentations later proven to contain previously published or presented material will be sanctioned and may be prohibited from presenting at future meetings.
- You must receive the approval of all co-authors before putting their names on the abstract.
- Language: English
- Abstract text word limit: 300 words
- Suggested font: Tahoma, size 10 cpi
- Text justification: full
- Spacing between the title, the author(s) and the abstract text: Single
- Line spacing of the text: Single
- Abstract title: Abstract titles are limited to 10 words or less. The title should be dynamic and conclusive, rather than descriptive, and should be entered in title case format, AP format. In general, you should capitalize the first letter of each word unless it is a preposition or article. Do italicize scientific names of organisms such as streptococci or candida. Titles should not be bold.
- Surname(s) of the author(s): Enter first (given) name, and last (family/surname) name for each author plus institution/affiliation. One person must be identified as the presenting author and should be listed in Bold.
- The presenting author’s name should be in bold.
- The affiliation details of all authors [Institution/hospital, city/town, state (if relevant), and country] should be typed under the names, with the corresponding indices. Please do not list the department/branch in the institution/affiliation field.
- Content of the Abstract: Titles, authors and authors’ affiliations are not included in the 300 word limit. The abstract must contain a brief statement of the objectives of the investigation, the experimental methods used, the essential results, including data and, where appropriate, statistics, and the conclusions. Especially for case studies, the abstract must contain a brief statement of introduction, case description and discussion.
- Abstract Text: All abstracts should be 300 words or less. When composing your text, be sure to use a word processor in order to save your abstract in advance. Do not include your title or authors in the abstract text — these items will be collected separately. Do not include references. If the abstract is based on research that was funded entirely or partially by an outside source, then be sure to enter the appropriate information (funding agency and grant number if applicable). Tables are permitted but should be simple and concise. Graphics/images are not recommended unless they are integral to the abstract and should be limited to no more than one or two.
- Changes: Changes, additions or corrections will not be accepted after the abstract submission deadline.
- Inconclusive Abstracts: Abstracts having insufficient data or including phrases such as “the conclusions are to be discussed” or “the evidence will be presented” etc. will not be accepted.
John Star1, Maria Papadopoulos2, Steve Smith1
1 St. Mary’s Hospital, London, UK
2 University of Athens, Athens, Greece
Objects of Investigation:
The Gala Dinner is an iconic tradition of every DDS Congress: it is one of the most exclusive and relaxing moments of the event and will take place on October 13th evening (8pm) at the Shore Club (10 Boulevard de l’Ocean Atlantic, Casablanca), a beautiful venue right in front of the Ocean. The participation quote is €120 and the event requires seat reservation.
Which better occasion for having fun, sharing great moments and tasty Moroccan food, while enjoying live show performances and music in such an amazing location?
A stylish dinner
A stylish dinner environment, with live show performances and music, will be accompanying some great dishes from the Moroccan cuisine tradition.
Elegant, relaxing evening
It will be an elegant relaxing occasion for networking and confrontation with all the participants; digital technologies in Dentistry will be protagonist as well.
|Active Members*||Non-Active Members**|
|till May 31st||
|from June 1st||
Instructions and important notes
* Active Members are all members subscribed to the following memberships: Active Membership, Student Membership, Active Membership (Dental Technicians).
** With the purchase of a Non-Active Members ticket, attendees will automatically become Active Members for a 1 year period for free, getting access to the E-Learning website courses and to all the discounts reserved to DDS Active Members (read more).
After 365 days the membership will be automatically renewed at the regular price. Members are always able to cancel their membership at any time from the DDS Membership/E-Learning website.
NB: If you purchase multiple Non-Active Members Tickets you will be only entitled to one year of Active Membership for free. Every person should buy his/her own Non-Active Members Ticket to access this special offer with his/her own account.