ESTHETIC DENTISTRY - THE MASTERCLASS
13 Modules Programe with great Masters in Esthetic Dentistry
Dr. Giacomo Dallari
Planning the case in the second millennium, photography, scanning and setting up for esthetics
Collecting data is a crucial part for the esthetic and functional success of our rehabilitations. A deep understanding of protocols and the technologies available nowadays is mandatory to achieve the desired outcome.
GIACOMO DALLARI. DDS, MSc, PhD stud.
- Graduated at the Faculty of Dentistry, University of Milan (italy).
- Obtained the International post-graduate Certificate in Oral Implant Rehabilitation (New York University)
- Adjunct Professor within:
- Master "Implants & Prosthodontics with Advanced Technologies" at University of Bologna.
- Master of “Clinical Periodontology” at Catholic University of Rome.
- Master in "Restorative Dentistry” at University of Naples.
- Lecturer at National and European conferences and Online webinars (DentalXP, OHi-S...)
- Active Member of the Italian Academy of Esthetic Dentistry (AED).
- Private practice in Bologna (Italy) with particular interest in Esthetics with Adhesive and Implant Rehabiltations with a Digital approach.
- Organize an Hands-on course on extended-restorative dentistry with indirect adhesive techniques and implants prosthetics
Dr. Alessandro Conti
Direct and indirect restorations in the esthetic area
Modern restorative dentistry allows us to range from single partial restorations to full arches by using different approaches within the same case, directly and indirectly.
We need to understand and know the different techniques in all their small details, the degree of difficulty obviously is different in multiple restorations rather than in the single tooth restoration.
Dr. ALESSANDRO CONTI
Graduated in Dentistry magna cum laude at the University of Pavia. He is visiting professor at the University of Pavia (Department of Restorative Dentistry) and he has held courses and congresses both in Italy and abroad and he is author of scientific publications on peer reviewed dental journals. Dr. Conti is an active member of the Italian Academy of Esthetic Dentistry and affiliate of the European Academy of Esthetic Dentistry (EAED).
Dr. Conti has established his private practice in Alessandria, Casale Monferrato, Genova and Melegnano cooperating with Drs: Domenico Massironi, Federico Ferraris and Roberto Rossi. His practice is limited to esthetic restorative dentistry and fixed prosthetics.
Dr. Antonio Cerutti
Challenging Esthetic Anterior Restoration: make impossible so simple
At present day tooth preparation, using correctly the new adhesive materials and techniques, and performing tooth-colored restorations are the major objectives of modern restorative dentistry.
Direct anterior restorations are among the most complex operative procedures. Large dental defects pose a formidable challenge for esthetic and long lasting success. The technique is demanding and requires proper time as well as a good clinical approach.
This session is designed by Professor Antonio Cerutti to inform the dental professionists how best to overcome these challenges. Working with a strategic approach that will lend itself to highly consistent outcomes, each delegate will raise their skill level, giving them more confidence when approaching these situations in everyday practice.
- Anterior direct large restoration: how to achieve an high esthetic excellence
- Top procedures for success in Diastema and dental crown defects
Dr. ANTONIO CERUTTI
- Professor of Restorative Dentistry at Dental School and Dental Hygiene School, University of Brescia.
- Chair and Director of Restorative Department at University of Brescia Dental School.
- Active Member and Committee Evaluation Former Member of Endodontics Italian Society (SIE).
- President of Italian Academy of Esthetic Dentistry (IAED) 2017-2018.
- Active Member of Restorative Dentistry Italian Society and Council Member in charge (SIDOC) and International Association for Dental Research (IADR).
- Founder Member of Italian Academy of Esthetic Dentistry (IAED) and Council Member in charge.
- Editor in chief of Italian Journal of Endodontics 2008-2011.
- Awarded the “Garberoglio” Research Award of the Endodontic Italian Society (SIE) Research Group in 1996, 2000 and 2007 and in 2007 and 2015 the “Pietro De Fazio” Research Prize of Restorative Dentistry Italian Society (SIDOC).
- Author of more 200 scientific paper and extensive publications in Restorative Dentistry and Endodontics.
- Co-author multimedia textbook “Guidelines in Adhesive Dentistry: the key to success” Quintessenz Verlags-GmbH, Berlin 2007 ( Italian, English, Germany, Russian editions) and textbook “Restauri estetico-adesivi indiretti parziali nei settori posteriori” Utet Scienze Mediche 2007 ( Italian, Spanish editions).
- Board Editoriali Member of International e Italian Journal (European J. Of Esthetic Dentistry, Giornale Italiano di Endodonzia, Cosmetic Dentistry).
- Reviewer of International and Italian Journals (J. of Adhesive Dentistry, Quintessence International, Minerva Stomatologica, International J. of Esthetic Dentistry, Giornale Italiano di Endodonzia, Cosmetic Dentistry).
- Lecturer in International Congress and Hands-on and Master class Courses in Restorative Dentistry and Endodontics.
- Private practice limited to Restorative Dentistry and Endodontics.
Dr. Riccardo Ammannato
Planning and treating the worn dentition for function and esthetics
Worn Dentition? Direct (Index Technique©) and indirect (composite ceramic onlays) adhesive management through a non invasive approach.
The range of restorative options, on worn dentition, is getting wider. Composite and ceramic materials are an option that can adequately respond to mechanical stress, offering natural aesthetics and an effective adhesion when treated with specific protocols. The lecture will provide, through a hybrid approach, indications and protocols to treat severe worn dentition through a new no prep approach increasing the VDO: “The Index technique”.
Plus the lecture will also focus on when and how to bond on worn dentition, additive partial indirect restorations in composite and/or ceramic, depending on the clinical context or kind of wear.
All the step by step protocols will be addressed through images and videos in order to have a clear overview of this technique through an analog and digital workflow.
Dr. RICCARDO AMMANNATO
- Graduated at Genoa University (Italy) in 1999.
- Internship at the Department of Operative and Restorative Dentistry, University of Zurich under the guidance of Prof. F. Lutz; studying adhesive dentistry and its applications in operative and prosthetic dentistry.
- Teacher at University of Rome Tor Vergata (Italy) for the year 2017 in the Restorative and Esthetic course. Direct by Prof F. Mangani.
- Active Member of:
- European Academy Esthetic Dentistry (EAED);
- Italian Academy of Restorative AIC (Accademia Italiana di Odontoiatria Conservativa e Restaurativa);
- Italian Academy Esthetic Dentistry (IAED).
- He has developed and published in 2015 and 2018 on the International Journal of Esthetic Dentistry (IJED), a new and no prep approach to restore worn dentition: The “Index Technique”
- Author of articles on adhesive and restorative dentistry and speaker in international courses and congresses.
- He currently practices at his office in Genoa, with multidisciplinary approach, but focusing on esthetics and restorative dentistry.
Dr. Fabio Cosimi
Laminates: past, present and future
The topic of this lecture will be about the approach to optimize the time of treatment and the overall smile aesthetic result, using the veneers technique.
The clinical cases will illustrate every aspect of this technique, that will guarantee satisfaction to dentists and patients.
Dr. FABIO COSIMI
- Graduated in Medicine and Surgery from the "La Sapienza" University of Rome.
- Specialized with honors in Odontostomatology at the same University.
- Active member of the European Academy Esthetic Dentistry.
- Honorary member of the Italian Dental Aesthetic Society.
- Active member of numerous Italian and foreign scientific societies.
- He received the Continuum Education in Esthetic Dentistry from the UCLA University of Los Angeles.
- He has had the position of Adjunct Professor in several Italian universities.
- Author of numerous scientific publications in Italian and foreign magazines on the subject of dental aesthetics.
- Speaker at national and international conferences.
- Lecturer in training and specialization courses for dentists in Italy and abroad.
- He collaborates as Opinion Leader with companies in the dental sector for the development of materials related to dental aesthetics.
Dr. Eugenio Longo
Periodontal Plastic Surgery new materials and methods
Soft tissue augmentation techniques have become crucial element to improve tissue volume and quality in periodontal and peri-implant plastic surgery. Even more in esthetic area , when clinicians faces failures, knowledge of principle of flaps design and management is a key aspect for success.
Principles of root coverage techniques can be applied successfully in implant dentistry: envelope flaps, correct grafting area, suturing techniques and other mucogingival features are common key points between periodontal and implant soft tissue plastic surgery ; at our days new devices such surgical stents , smile design or 3d printed models are indispensable to improve treatment plan precision and preview final outcomes. One of the topics of my discussion will be guided periodontal surgery.
EUGENIO LONGO, DDS
- Graduated in dentistry and dental prosthodontics at University of Siena cum laude in 2009 .
- Active member of Italian Academy of Osteointegration.
- Active member of Italian Academy of Esthetic Dentistry.
- Member of Italian Society of Periodontology.
- Member of ITI (International Team of Implantology).
- Assistant Clinical Professor University of Genova (Italy), Dept. of Surgical Sciences.
- Professor at Master in Implantology and Prosthodontics 2018-2019 University of Genova.
- Professor at Master in Esthetic Dentistry 2018-2019 University of Genova.
- Professor at Master of Periodontology 2018-2019 University of Florence, Scientific Coordinator Prof. Francesco Cairo.
- Professor at Master in Digital Dentistry University of Brescia 2021-22
- Author of international articles and speaker about periodontology, implantology and oral surgery.
- From 2014 Scientific Coordinator of an hands on course at University of Uninove in Sao Paulo (Brazil).