- DIAGNOSIS: Develop the concepts and indications for the immediate loading treatment.
- TREATMENT PLAN: Sequence of the planning and its development.
- SURGICAL TECHNIQUE: Live surgery.
- PROSTHETIC REHABILITATION: Provisional rehabilitation of the operated patient.
- PROVISIONAL MANUFACTURE: Performed by students.
MASTERCLASS PLACE: Dentistry C / Cristobal Bordiú 35/28003 Madrid
PRICE 1000 € (Theoretical-Practical)
Interested send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: 944 16 75 75
- Anatomical assessment in Immediate Load.
- Basic principles of Surgery: soft tissue management, implant orientation in the three planes of space.
- Presentation of the case and complementary evidence. Coffee break
- Prosthetically guided planning.
- Therapeutic alternatives in total toothlessness.
- Design of prostheses.
- Manufacturing of the provisional prosthesis by the students.
- Problem resolution
- Live surgery by Dr. Ion Zabalegui.
- Round of questions. Coffee break
- Resolution of surgical problems.
- Attachment connection and Provisional manufacturing.
- Delivery to the provisional patient.
Eva M. Berroeta Prosthodontist Lda. UPV Dentistry (University of País Vasco) (1992-97). Master in UCM Bucofacial Prosthetic Prosthetic (Universidad Complutense de Madrid) (1997-99). Postgraduate degree at Advanced Education in Prosthodontics University Of Southern California (USC) (1999-2003). Collaborating Professor in Master of Periodontics at the UCM since 2003. Collaborating Professor in the Master of Dental Aesthetics at the UCM since 2009. Professor of the Master’s Degree in Aesthetics Clínica Aparicio. Active Member of the Scientific Societies: SEPA, SEPES and American College of Prosthodontists (ACP). Exclusive Private Practice in Prosthodontics in Bilbao since 2003. www.clinicaevaberroeta.com elected member of the American Academy Restorative Dentistry (AARD).
Ion Zabalegui Periodontist With a Degree in Medicine and General Surgery. Faculty of Medicine. Universidad del País Vasco 1976 – 1982. Specialty in Stomatology. Faculty of Medicine. Universidad del País Vasco 1982 – 1984 Certificate in Periodontics – University of Southern California. 1985 – 1987. Collaborating Professor – Postgraduate Periodontics Section. Ucm. Madrid. 1987 – Current Guest Professor – Integrated Dentistry. Univ. País vasco. 1993 – 2000, Post Degree Univ. Valencia, Seville, UIC, Santiago de C. Member of the Spanish Society of Periodontology, American Academy of Periodontology, American Academy of Osseointegration, Pierre Fauchard Academy, International College of Dentistry, Spanish Society of Stomatological Prosthesis, European Academy of Osseointegrationdontists (ACP).