Dr. Paula Villa
Guided Endodontic Microsurgery: when is it really indicated?
It´s well known that modern Endodontic MicroSurgery has a high rate of success, and that it has become a great tool to save natural teeth, however, some clinical situations are really challenging to some clinicians.
Guided surgery techniques have been used in the field of endodontic surgery over the last years making procedures with complex approaches easier.
In this lecture, we will analyze those special cases in which guided surgery is recommended, as well as the differences between static and dynamic navigation in guided endodontic microsurgery.
- Identify the main indications of guided endodontic microsurgery.
- Understand the way different techniques to perform endodontic microsurgery can impact the results of the procedure.
- Understand the differences between static and dynamic endodontic microsurgery.
- Recognize advantages and disadvantages of guided endodontic microsurgery.
- Modern Endodontic Microsurgery Concepts. A Clinical Update.
Spyros Floratos, DMD, Syngcuk Kim, DDS, PhD
- Targeted Endodontic Microsurgery: A Novel Approach to Anatomically Challenging Scenarios Using 3-dimensional–printed Guides and Trephine Burs. A Report of 3 Cases
C. Michelle Giacomino, DDS, Jarom J. Ray, DDS, and James A. Wealleans, DMD
- The Application of “Bone Window” Technique in Endodontic Microsurgery.
Su-Min Lee, DDS, MSD, DScD, Ya-Hsin Yu, DDS, MS, Yu Wang, DDS, MS, Euiseong Kim, DDS, MSD, PhD, and Syngcuk Kim, DDS, PhD, MD(Hon).
Dr. Paula Villa
- DDS and Endodontist graduated from Universidad CES in Medellin, Colombia.
- Cofounder of the graduated endodontic program in Universidad de Antioquia in Medellín, Colombia, where she is a Titular Professor.
- Former president of the Colombian Association of Endodontists.
- Member of Colombian Association of Endodontics.
- International member of American Association of Endodontics.
- She has authored scientific articles in peer-reviewed journals and has her private practice limited to Endodontics and Endodontic Microsurgery in Medellin, Colombia.
- National and international lecturer.
COURSE PRICE = $75 (65€)
40% discount for:
- NJAE Members
- Invited by NJAE Members
- BeiDE Members participating in the 25th Annual NJAE Winter Symposium
Request the discount at firstname.lastname@example.org
The New Jersey Association of Endodontists is the New Jersey state affiliate of the American Association of Endodontists (AAE). The New Jersey Association of Endodontists is part of District II of the AAE, which comprises Connecticut, New Jersey, New York and Rhode Island.
The New Jersey Association of Endodontists is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider. ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry. Concerns or complaints about a CE provider may be directed to the provider at njendo.org or to ADA CERP at www.ada.org/cerp