Periodontal and peri-implant soft tissue deficiencies are associated with compromised esthetics. Periodontal and peri-implant plastic surgical approaches have aimed to address soft tissue deficiencies and complications that pose esthetic and functional concerns. The application of Vestibular Incision Subperiosteal Tunnel Access (VISTA) technique for periodontal and peri-implant soft tissue regeneration will be discussed. This presentation will review the risk factors that influence disease progression and predict therapeutic outcomes. The rationale, scientific evidence and material selection for various therapeutic approaches will be discussed.
Upon completion of this course, participants will have gained knowledge with:
- The rationale and protocol for VISTA for periodontal and peri-implant regenerative therapies.
- Risk assessment to identify patients and sites at risk, requiring treatment.
- Material selection: platelet rich fibrin (PRF), autogenous, allogenic and xenogenic graft material.
How to join?
This incredible webinar is free and for a small group. In order to participate and don´t miss your seat, you have to:
- Register at this link: https://bit.ly/2wrAvSA
- Wait for your confirmation email with the link to join the meeting.
- Join the meeting on April 16th at 5:30 pm CET.
5.30 pm CET (EUROPE)
11.30 pm NY
8.30 am LA
10.30 am CHICAGO