IDEA, Dental Education, San Francisco
This intense course 4-days course is featuring the optimal procedures for implant placement and hard and soft tissue enhancement in the aesthetic area. Course participants will be presented with a decision tree for choosing the most predictable treatment option based on anatomy and biology and will receive extensive training on all techniques during the hands-on portion of the course.
Extensive training in innovative surgical techniques:
- Surgical procedures for the sites with advanced ridge atrophy in the aesthetic area
- Socket Type 1: treatment options. Post extraction implant placement
- Importance of peri implant soft tissue for long term stability
- Benefits of Partial Extraction Therapy
- Socket Type 2 and 3: simultaneous hard and soft tissue augmentation – mIVAN technique