Mucogingival surgery on implants and bone regeneration in the aesthetic sector
May 17, 2018 - Deipa
Advanced Implantology Program, is an international advanced training course in periodontology and implantology that takes place between Madrid and New York, aimed at all those implantologists/periodontists who have been working for several years and want to update their knowledge, as well as improve their surgeries, focused mainly on soft tissue management.
The DEIPA team offers, in addition to the complete program “DEIPA: Diploma in Aesthetic Implantology, Regeneration and Advanced Periodontics”, this intensive program to be held on May 17, 2018 in Madrid, taught by DoctorsSascha Jovanovic and Juan José Aranda.
Email contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Phone: 636 830 325 From 10:00 to 14:30
Program (Thursday, 17 May 2018)
- 9.30-11.00h Bone regeneration in the aesthetic sector – Dr. Juan José Aranda
- 11.00-11.30h Coffee break
- 11.30-13.00h Bone regeneration in the aesthetic sector – Dr. Juan José Aranda
- 13.00-13.30h Brunch
- 13.30-15.00h Increase of keratinized tissue in implants – Dr. Sascha A Jovanovic
- 15.00-15.30h Coffee break
- 15.30-17.00h Soft tissue volume increase in implants – Dr. Sascha A Jovanovic
- 17.00-18.00h Limitations and complications in mucogingival procedures – Dr. Sascha A Jovanovic