1. OBJECT AND ACCEPTANCE
This legal notice regulates the use of the website https://bedentalexpert.com (hereinafter, THE WEB), owned by BE DENTAL EXPERT TRAINING, S.L. (BEIDE) (hereinafter, THE OWNER OF THE WEB).
Browsing the website of THE OWNER OF THE WEB attributes the condition of user thereof and implies full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the provisions included in this Legal Notice, which may be modified.
The user undertakes to make correct use of the website in accordance with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this Legal Notice. The user will respond to THE OWNER OF THE WEB or to third parties, for any damages that may be caused as a result of the breach of said obligation.
2. IDENTIFICATION AND COMMUNICATIONS
THE OWNER OF THE WEB, in compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the information society and electronic commerce, informs you that:
- Its corporate name is: BE DENTAL EXPERT TRAINING, S.L. (BEIDE)
- CIF: B87845418
- Registered office: CALLE ORENSE, 3. 1º IZQ. 28020. MADRID
- Registered in the Mercantile Registry of MADRID, Volume: 35996, Folio: 123, Section: 8, Registration Sheet: 646769, Registration: 1
To communicate with us, we put at your disposal the means of contact detailed below:
- Phone: 636830325
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
All notifications and communications between users and THE OWNER OF THE WEB will be considered effective, for all purposes, when they are made through postal mail or any other means detailed above.
3. CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE
The website and its services are freely accessible, however, THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE conditions the use of some of the services offered on its website upon prior completion of the corresponding form.
The user guarantees the authenticity and timeliness of all the data that he communicates to THE OWNER OF THE WEB and will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made.
The user expressly agrees to make appropriate use of the contents and services of THE OWNER OF THE WEB and not to use them for, among others:
- Disseminate content that is criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, in defense of terrorism or, in general, contrary to the law or public order.
- Introduce computer viruses into the network or carry out actions that may alter, spoil, interrupt or generate errors or damage to electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of THE OWNER OF THE WEB or of third parties; as well as obstructing the access of other users to the website and its services through the massive consumption of computer resources through which THE OWNER OF THE WEB provides its services.
- Try to access the email accounts of other users or restricted areas of the computer systems of THE OWNER OF THE WEB or third parties and, where appropriate, extract information.
- Violate the rights of intellectual or industrial property, as well as violate the confidentiality of the information of THE OWNER OF THE WEB or of third parties.
- Impersonate the identity of another user, public administrations or a third party.
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available to, or any other form of public communication, transform or modify the contents, unless you have the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
- Collect data for advertising purposes and send advertising of any kind and communications for sale or other commercial purposes without your prior request or consent.
4. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
All the contents of the website, such as texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as its graphic design and source codes, constitute a work whose property belongs to THE OWNER OF THE WEB, without being understood to be assigned to the user none of the exploitation rights over them beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the web.
Ultimately, users who access this website can view the contents and make, where appropriate, authorized private copies provided that the reproduced elements are not subsequently transferred to third parties, nor are they installed on servers connected to networks, nor are they subject to any kind of exploitation.
Likewise, all trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs of any kind that appear on the website are the property of THE OWNER OF THE WEB, without it being understood that the use or access to it attributes to the user any right over them.
The distribution, modification, transfer or public communication of the contents and any other act that has not been expressly authorized by the owner of the exploitation rights are prohibited.
The establishment of a hyperlink to THE WEB does not imply in any case the existence of relations between THE OWNER OF THE WEB and the owner of the website on which it is established, nor the acceptance and approval by THE OWNER OF THE WEB of their content or services. Those who intend to establish a hyperlink must previously request authorization in writing from THE OWNER OF THE WEB. In any case, the hyperlink will only allow access to the home-page or home page of our website, and must also refrain from making false, inaccurate or incorrect statements or indications about THE OWNER OF THE WEB, or include illegal, contrary content to good customs and public order.
THE OWNER OF THE WEB is not responsible for the use that each user gives to the materials made available on this website or for the actions carried out based on them.
In the hyperlinks to other places, as is also the case of social networks, THE OWNER OF THE WEB will not exercise any control over these places and contents, will not assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to other external websites or guarantee the availability technical, quality, reliability, accuracy, breadth, veracity and validity of any material or information contained in any of said hyperlinks or other internet sites.
6. EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The content of this website is of a general nature and is for informational purposes only, without fully guaranteeing access to all content, or its completeness, correctness, validity or timeliness, or its suitability or usefulness for a specific purpose.
THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE excludes, as far as the legal system allows, any liability for damages of any kind arising from:
- The impossibility of accessing the website or the lack of veracity, accuracy, completeness and / or timeliness of the contents, as well as the existence of vices and defects of all kinds of the contents transmitted, disseminated, stored, made available, to the that has been accessed through the website or the services offered.
- The presence of viruses or other elements in the content that may cause alterations in computer systems, electronic documents or user data.
- Failure to comply with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this legal notice as a consequence of the incorrect use of the website. In particular, and as an example, THE OWNER OF THE WEB is not responsible for the actions of third parties that violate intellectual and industrial property rights, business secrets, rights to honor, personal and family privacy and the image itself, as well as regulations on unfair competition and illegal advertising.
Likewise, THE OWNER OF THE WEB declines any responsibility regarding the information that is outside this website and is not managed directly by our webmaster. The function of the links that appear on this website is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other sources capable of expanding the content offered by this website. THE OWNER OF THE WEB does not guarantee or take responsibility for the operation or accessibility of the linked sites; nor does it suggest, invite or recommend a visit to them, so it will not be responsible for the result obtained. THE OWNER OF THE WEB is not responsible for the establishment of hyperlinks by third parties.
7. PROCEDURE IN CASE OF CARRYING OUT ILLICIT ACTIVITIES
If THE OWNER OF THE WEB is aware of the use of the web services for activities that are harmful to rights or that constitute illegal acts, it will take the necessary measures for the repression and elimination of these activities, reserving the right to initiate legal actions.
In the event that any user or third party considers that there are facts or circumstances that reveal the illegal nature of the use of any content and / or the performance of any activity on the web pages included or accessible through the website, they must send a notification to THE OWNER OF THE WEB properly identifying yourself, specifying the alleged infractions.
The administrative information provided through the website does not replace the legal publicity of the laws, regulations, plans, general provisions and acts that have to be formally published in the official gazettes of public administrations, which constitute the only instrument that attests to its authenticity and content. The information available on this website should be understood as a guide without the purpose of legal validity.
9. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION
This Legal Notice is governed by Spanish law. The parties agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals that correspond to them based on the applicable procedural legislation.