The restoration of implants in the aesthetic zone varies significantly from implant treatment in other areas. Successful outcomes require not just osseointegration of the implant fixture itself, but also creation of appropriate gingival architecture, selection and fabrication of an abutment / crown system that balances aesthetic and functional demands. Special attention will be given to provisional techniques, abutment / crown selection, impression techniques and gingival shaping. The techniques and materials demonstrated will balance efficient and practical techniques with clinical results and scientific evidence.
- How to make provisional restorations that enhance the aesthetic outcome and maximize aesthetic predictability.
- How to select the appropriate abutment / crown in the aesthetic zone to maximize long term aesthetics and durability.
- Cement vs. Screw retained restorations: when, why and how.
- How to efficiently take implant impressions that maximize accuracy.
- How to make and deliver aesthetic provisionals with immediate implant placement.
- How to predictably manage and create soft tissue aesthetics around anterior implants.
How to join?
This incredible webinar is free and for a small group. In order to participate and don’t miss your seat, you have to:
- Register at this link: https://bit.ly/2wrAvSA
- Wait for your confirmation email with the link to join the meeting.
- Join the meeting on April 30th at 5:30 pm CET.
Condiciones de pago
NO PAYMENT REQUIRED
5.30 pm CET (EUROPE)
11.30 pm NY
8.30 am LA
10.30 am CHICAGO