This program is aimed at a maximum group of 15 endodontic specialists with an interest in improving their skills in endodontic microsurgery.
- Recognize the indications, contraindications and limitations of endodontic microsurgery.
- Learn to simplify surgical protocols with proper planning for each case.
- Characterize the stages of endodontic microsurgery.
- Identify the anatomical situations that indicate the use of surgical guides
- Learn to plan and execute guided surgical procedures.
DAY 1. Theory
- Basic principles and considerations in endodontic microsurgery: Anatomical considerations and indications for guided endodontic microsurgery.
- Static navigation in endodontic microsurgery: generalities.
- Requirements for the design and manufacture of surgical guides.
- Types of static guides for endodontic surgery, clinical application.
- Dynamic navigation.
- Guided approaches: trepanation and cortical window technique.
DAY 2. Practice
- Preclinical practice guided endodontic microsurgery with static and dynamic navigation
Dr. Paula Villa
- Dentist-Endodontist. CES University – Medellin, Colombia.
- Endodontic microsurgery. University of Antioquia – Medellin, Colombia.
- Full Professor University of Antioquia
- Co-founder of the Specialization in Endodontics at the University of Antioquia
- Professor of the Specialization in Endodontics in the area of magnification and microsurgery endodontic
- Former president of the Colombian Association of Endodontics.
- Author of national and international scientific publications.
- Private practice limited to endodontics and endodontic microsurgery.
- international speaker
COURSE PRICE = 2.800€
Price for early registration
(until January 31, 2023)
Split payment available in up to 3 installments
(Request the installment payment to firstname.lastname@example.org)